Real Estate Notes
For expert and free assistance with selling your real estate note on a property in Texas or anywhere else in the U.S., please contact us. We can provide you with online articles that go into more depth about notes, as well as short 2-3 minute videos. Of course, we are also happy to provide you with an offer to buy all or part of your note.
There are a number of reasons for why you might want to sell your real estate note:
- Avoid the hassle of keeping track of payments, property taxes, and insurance, or hearing sob stories on why the payment is late that month.
- Prevent the risk of job loss or bankruptcy, which can sometimes lead to a default by the payer.
- In case of default, not having to pay large amounts of money to foreclose and repair the property.
- To pay large expenses like college tuition, medical bills, or credit card debt
- To start a business.
- To simplify your finances and estate during retirement.
Here are the normal steps that we go through when you call about your real estate note:
- We collect information about the property and the note, and get a response back to you within one business day. If you approve of our offer, you would send us a copy of the needed documents.
- We conduct our due diligence, which includes document review, a drive-by appraisal, and an update to the title.
- We send assignment documents to you, which you return with the originals of your note and deed of trust. We then wire you the funds or send you a check.
We can buy notes on nearly any kind of property, including residential, commercial, mobile homes, and improved land. The costs of the appraisal and title policy are covered by us, so you have no points or fees to worry about.
Call Alan anytime to discuss the value of your note and a no-obligation quote. If you prefer, feel free to complete our online form.